What we collect
KX Pilates may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and mobile
- Date of birth
- Emergency contact person
- Bank account and/or credit card details
- Payment history
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Sensitive information*
- For employment or other recruitment purposes, the above as well as employment and education details and generally, information relating to qualifications and experience
- For franchisee application purposes, the above as well as financial capacity and residential status.
An individual is not obliged to provide their personal information to KX Pilates however, without certain information from an individual it may not be possible for KX Pilates to provide its products and/or services to the individual.
How KX Pilates collect and hold your personal information
Where possible, KX Pilates will generally collect your personal information directly from you. KX Pilates may also collect personal information from KX Pilates franchisees as well as from One Fit Stop; KX Pilates’ centralised online booking system, when you purchase KX Pilates classes.
KX Pilates may also collect personal information from you via their website www.kxpilates.id, promotional activities, competitions and events. Also from other directly related companies and, if there is prior consent, from organisers of the events KX Pilates’ sponsor.
The types of sensitive information generally collected by KX Pilates include information relating to:
- Your health
- Your weight and body measurement
- Your medical history
- Whether you smoke or are pregnant
- Whether you are on any medication
- Other health related information that is necessary to properly advise you about fitness training.
What we do with the information we gather
KX Pilates will only use and disclose your personal information so we can provide you with the services you have requested as well as for the following directly related secondary purposes:
- Managing your account with KX Pilates
- To improve our products and services
- Send promotional emails and sms (short message services) to you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or mobile number that you have provided**
- Contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.**
- To customise the KX Pilates website according to your interests
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes provided we first have your consent.
- Assessing your employment application and reference checking
- Assessing your franchisee application and reference checking.
- KX Pilates will never sell your information.
Who will KX Pilates disclose your information to?
KX Pilates may disclose your personal information to third parties including its franchisees for the purpose for which it collects it. That is, generally, KX Pilates will only disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of providing KX Pilates classes and products to you or other directly related secondary purposes as set out above. KX Pilates may otherwise disclose your personal information with your consent or if it is required or authorised by law.
KX Pilates may disclose your personal information to third party services providers overseas. One Fit Stop servers loacted overseas. However, where your personal information is disclosed to an overseas recipient, we will also take adequate measures to ensure that your personal information is handled by the overseas recipient in accordance to our instructions for the purposes described above. By providing KX Pilates with your personal information, you consent to this disclosure of your personal information.
Where we have obtained your consent to do so, or in circumstances where you would reasonably expect that your personal information would be used or disclosed for this purpose, we may contact you from time to time with marketing material about our other products or services or third parties. At any time you may opt out of receiving this marketing material by contacting KX Pilates by emailing your local studio. Your consent to receiving this information will remain current until you notify KX Pilates otherwise.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure, alteration, or destruction we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
However, you should keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to KX Pilates via e-mail.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies (Google Analytics) to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve the KX Pilates website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
We also use Google cookies for remarketing to advertise online.
How does our remarketing activity affect you?
- When you visit the KX Pilates website, our web server will drop a cookie on your browser
- If you leave the KX Pilates website to visit another website which is part of the Google network, you may be served our ad
- The remarketing cookie will be valid for 30 days.
You can remove our remarketing cookie by deleting your Internet browsing history and clearing your cookies. This can be done through the tools/settings function of your Internet browser.
Overall, cookies help KX Pilates provide you with a better KX Pilates website, by enabling KX Pilates to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives KX Pilates access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with KX Pilates.
Links to other websites
The KX Pilates website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.